- 5,802 hits
Find Stories by C. Patrick Neagle out in the Wilds of the Internet
- “The Human Argument” by C. Patrick Neagle in The Rag Literary Magazine
- “Come Here Often, or It’s Always the Same Girl” by C. Patrick Neagle in Typhon: A Monster Anthology Vol. 1
- Essays in Travel and Humor, Vol. 1: Wanderer, by C. Patrick Neagle
- Essays in Travel and Humor Vol. 2: Nomad, by C. Patrick Neagle
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Amazon
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Smashwords
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Musings
“Our representatives … are put there, in the hallowed halls of power, not just to represent their core constituency, but to come to agreements, outcomes, and, yes, compromises, that benefit us as a country, don’t disenfranchise anyone, and don’t cause us to devolve into chaos and war.” Continue reading
Hate must be met with love. I know, I know, it sounds ridiculous. Silly. I must be incredibly naive to write those words. Honestly, I question them even as I type them. But, perhaps because I am indeed a hopeless optimist — a dreamer, a romantic — I believe them. Continue reading
Here is the last Top Ten list you’ll ever need. Continue reading