C. Patrick Neagle is a writer, photographer, multi-media artist, and dedicated bad-movie watcher. For money, he teaches college-level English classes on U.S. Navy ships. He has “slimed” salmon in Alaska, worked for a P.I. agency, travelled cross-country by train, and seen the World’s Largest Rocking Chair. Current projects include publishing his essays and novels in e-version collections, recording a series of pulp-era-influenced sci-fi-comedy audio plays with the producer George Cron (Class Act Productions). His photography can be seen on display at Canvas Art Gallery in Springfield, MO and online at at cpatrickstudios.zenfolio.com. He’s also been playing around with an indie e-book publishing house: Goblinbrook Press (www.goblinbrook.com). C. Patrick’s blog is, erm, here. Follow him on Facebook and Twitter (@Parablehead).
- 4,731 hits
Find Stories by C. Patrick Neagle out in the Wilds of the Internet
- “The Human Argument” by C. Patrick Neagle in The Rag Literary Magazine
- “Come Here Often, or It’s Always the Same Girl” by C. Patrick Neagle in Typhon: A Monster Anthology Vol. 1
- Essays in Travel and Humor, Vol. 1: Wanderer, by C. Patrick Neagle
- Essays in Travel and Humor Vol. 2: Nomad, by C. Patrick Neagle
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Amazon
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Smashwords
- Hello, internet: anyone have any good recommendations for childrens' picture/text book agents? (they're in the 5-10… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Seems apt for the crucible of these times. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 weeks ago
- Went to see Puppeteers for Fears’ play, Cattle Mutilation: The Musical last night. Great show. I saw their Cthulhu:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The sentiment still stands. Happy Fourth of July, everyone! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Just, y’know, the title. washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06… 2 months ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.