C. Patrick Neagle is a writer, photographer, multi-media artist, and dedicated bad-movie watcher. For money, he teaches college-level English classes on U.S. Navy ships. He has “slimed” salmon in Alaska, worked for a P.I. agency, travelled cross-country by train, and seen the World’s Largest Rocking Chair. Current projects include publishing his essays and novels in e-version collections, recording a series of pulp-era-influenced sci-fi-comedy audio plays with the producer George Cron (Class Act Productions). His photography can be seen on display at Canvas Art Gallery in Springfield, MO and online at at cpatrickstudios.zenfolio.com. He’s also been playing around with an indie e-book publishing house: Goblinbrook Press (www.goblinbrook.com). C. Patrick’s blog is, erm, here. Follow him on Facebook and Twitter (@Parablehead).
- 4,900 hits
Find Stories by C. Patrick Neagle out in the Wilds of the Internet
- “The Human Argument” by C. Patrick Neagle in The Rag Literary Magazine
- “Come Here Often, or It’s Always the Same Girl” by C. Patrick Neagle in Typhon: A Monster Anthology Vol. 1
- Essays in Travel and Humor, Vol. 1: Wanderer, by C. Patrick Neagle
- Essays in Travel and Humor Vol. 2: Nomad, by C. Patrick Neagle
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Amazon
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Smashwords
- Ah, the sounds of Christmas (sweet, Cthullian Christmas) 😜 geeksaresexy.net/2019/12/05/i-s… 1 week ago
- I tend toward relativism in literary interpretations. existentialcomics.com/comic/318 1 week ago
- Last one! Day 30 of #submitvember: "Space Hobo and the Full Metal Baptist," an 11000-word novelette, to the Writers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Day 29 of #submitvember: "Perchance," sci-fi flash fiction, off to try and find a home at The Arcanist. 2 weeks ago
- Day 28 of #submitvember: "First to Go" to Asimov's Science Fiction. Two more submissions to go! 2 weeks ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.