As I mentioned in an earlier blog post, I’ve been playing around with HDR shots. When I plan on doing this, I carry my tripod, because it’s hard to align the multiple exposures required by HDR when you’ve handheld the shot. However, sometimes a scene comes up and you just have to make a try for it. In this one, I steadied the camera as best I could, then took the shots, trying to keep everything lined up as best I could as I manually adjusted the exposure and then removed the ghosts with the HDR program (Photomatix Essentials) that I use. I like the result, but I’d also like to try it again with a tripod. But at the time, you can’t be sure about having another shot, so do what you can with what you have. Lesson 2: Always carry a tripod.
- 4,900 hits
Find Stories by C. Patrick Neagle out in the Wilds of the Internet
- “The Human Argument” by C. Patrick Neagle in The Rag Literary Magazine
- “Come Here Often, or It’s Always the Same Girl” by C. Patrick Neagle in Typhon: A Monster Anthology Vol. 1
- Essays in Travel and Humor, Vol. 1: Wanderer, by C. Patrick Neagle
- Essays in Travel and Humor Vol. 2: Nomad, by C. Patrick Neagle
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Amazon
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Smashwords
- Ah, the sounds of Christmas (sweet, Cthullian Christmas) 😜 geeksaresexy.net/2019/12/05/i-s… 5 days ago
- I tend toward relativism in literary interpretations. existentialcomics.com/comic/318 1 week ago
- Last one! Day 30 of #submitvember: "Space Hobo and the Full Metal Baptist," an 11000-word novelette, to the Writers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Day 29 of #submitvember: "Perchance," sci-fi flash fiction, off to try and find a home at The Arcanist. 1 week ago
- Day 28 of #submitvember: "First to Go" to Asimov's Science Fiction. Two more submissions to go! 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.