As I mentioned in an earlier blog post, I’ve been playing around with HDR shots. When I plan on doing this, I carry my tripod, because it’s hard to align the multiple exposures required by HDR when you’ve handheld the shot. However, sometimes a scene comes up and you just have to make a try for it. In this one, I steadied the camera as best I could, then took the shots, trying to keep everything lined up as best I could as I manually adjusted the exposure and then removed the ghosts with the HDR program (Photomatix Essentials) that I use. I like the result, but I’d also like to try it again with a tripod. But at the time, you can’t be sure about having another shot, so do what you can with what you have. Lesson 2: Always carry a tripod.
- TGP Krampusnacht Holiday Horror Special 2021: Cruise Ship to Terror!
- Halloween Horror Special 2021
- Season Two Retrospective
- S2:E21 The Darkening Afternoon
- S2:E20 You Shall Not Pass
- S2:E19 The Nightmare Machine
- S2:E18 When You Look Into the Cat
- S2:E17 Breakfast Nook of the Dead
- S2:E16 In These Dreams of Death
- S2:E15 The Oldest Stories
- 6,106 hits
Find Stories by C. Patrick Neagle out in the Wilds of the Internet
- “The Human Argument” by C. Patrick Neagle in The Rag Literary Magazine
- “Come Here Often, or It’s Always the Same Girl” by C. Patrick Neagle in Typhon: A Monster Anthology Vol. 1
- Essays in Travel and Humor, Vol. 1: Wanderer, by C. Patrick Neagle
- Essays in Travel and Humor Vol. 2: Nomad, by C. Patrick Neagle
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Amazon
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Smashwords
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
No Instagram images were found.