As I mentioned in an earlier blog post, I’ve been playing around with HDR shots. When I plan on doing this, I carry my tripod, because it’s hard to align the multiple exposures required by HDR when you’ve handheld the shot. However, sometimes a scene comes up and you just have to make a try for it. In this one, I steadied the camera as best I could, then took the shots, trying to keep everything lined up as best I could as I manually adjusted the exposure and then removed the ghosts with the HDR program (Photomatix Essentials) that I use. I like the result, but I’d also like to try it again with a tripod. But at the time, you can’t be sure about having another shot, so do what you can with what you have. Lesson 2: Always carry a tripod.
- 5,242 hits
Find Stories by C. Patrick Neagle out in the Wilds of the Internet
- “The Human Argument” by C. Patrick Neagle in The Rag Literary Magazine
- “Come Here Often, or It’s Always the Same Girl” by C. Patrick Neagle in Typhon: A Monster Anthology Vol. 1
- Essays in Travel and Humor, Vol. 1: Wanderer, by C. Patrick Neagle
- Essays in Travel and Humor Vol. 2: Nomad, by C. Patrick Neagle
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Amazon
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Smashwords
- RT @GothicPodcast: Join us tonight at Twitch.Tv/TheGothicPodca… as we play our Holiday Horror 10 Candles Special LIVE. 1 month ago
- Episode 42 of @tadvault was hilarious. 10 months ago
- The Types as Character Tropes - ohmessylife: Based on stereotypes, duh. INTP: Absent-Minded Professor, Erudite Ston… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 months ago
- Episode 2 of the Gothic Podcast is now available darned near everywhere pods get cast (if you use a caster that we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 months ago
- Episode 2 of the actual play podcast I host, Gothic, airs on Thursday, but Patrons can listen to it RIGHT NOW! So,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
No Instagram images were found.