The Gothic Podcast
- Season One Trailer
- Episode 1: The Castle of Caine
- Episode 2: The Far Side of Darkness
- Episode 3: A Candle for Candlewick
- Flashback: Grace and the Plague Doctors of Paris
- Episode 4: Cry Havoc!
- Episode 5: Strange Places, Strange Faces
- Episode 6: Too Many Havens
- Episode 7: LJ Takes a Ride (Pt. 1)
- Episode 8: LJ Takes a Ride (Pt. 2)
- 6,885 hits
Find Stories by C. Patrick Neagle out in the Wilds of the Internet
- “The Human Argument” by C. Patrick Neagle in The Rag Literary Magazine
- “Come Here Often, or It’s Always the Same Girl” by C. Patrick Neagle in Typhon: A Monster Anthology Vol. 1
- Essays in Travel and Humor, Vol. 1: Wanderer, by C. Patrick Neagle
- Essays in Travel and Humor Vol. 2: Nomad, by C. Patrick Neagle
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Amazon
- C. Patrick’s Author Page at Smashwords
Join 228 other subscribers
C. Patrick’s Twitter Feed
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Jason Momoa
What is Best in Life, Conan?
I haven’t checked to see how well the new “Conan the Barbarian” movie did or didn’t do in the theaters. However, it didn’t last nearly as long at the local multiplex as, say, “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” has, so I don’t expect it did all that well, which is a shame, because it’s an above-average fantasy film. Continue reading
Posted in Reviews and Rants Tagged Arnold Shwarzenegger, bared breasts, Conan the Barbarian, Dirty Harry, Doc Savage, fantasy, fantasy movies, fantasy tropes, Jason Momoa, Krull, Lord of the Rings, Reign of Fire, remakes, Robert E. Howard, Sam Spade, Shaft, sword and sorcery, Sword and the Sorcerer, Tarzan 1 Comment